1. At the beginning of Act V, who does Duke Orsino decide to speak to in person?
2. Cesario is accused of three things. What are these?
Stealing money, tricking Malvolio into thinking Lady Olivia loves him and disguising herself as a man
Missing the wedding, beating Sir Andrew and Sir Toby and failing in 'his' duty to woo Lady Olivia
Absence without leave from her ship as reported by the ship's captain who suddenly appears on stage
3. What does Duke Orsino do when he realises the true identity (and gender!) of Viola?
Is horrified that he has revealed his closest thoughts
Immediately declares his love for her
Runs away at high speed towards the nearest cliff
4. How is the trick on Malvolio revealed?
Olivia's love-letter is read out
Malvolio's explanation is read out
Sir Toby, whilst laughing, confesses about the trick
5. What does the play end with?
A song from Viola and Sebastian
Everyone living happily ever after
A rousing dance routine
A song from the clown