1. Why might Duke Orsino be unhappy at the beginning of the play?
His brother has died
His sister has been shipwrecked
The love of his life doesn't want to know
2. Why do you think Viola may be unhappy at the beginning of the play?
Her brother is dead
She thinks her identical twin is dead
She falls in love with Malvolio
She has met Duke Orsino
3. What is the problem for Viola when she meets Duke Orsino?
She doesn't want to become a house servant
She hates the land she is now forced to live in
She falls in love with him
She is worried and confused about love
4. Why does Viola have to disguise herself?
She didn't really have to!
She wants to forget her brother
She is wanted for crimes
Only a man could get the job she wants
5. TRUE or FALSE: Sir Andrew Aguecheek is a good friend of Sir Toby Belch.
6. Why did there a 'difficulty' for Viola when she meets Lady Olivia?
Lady Olivia is in
mourning for her brother
Lady Olivia falls begins love with her
Cesario falls in love with Viola
Malvolio lets her see Cesario too easily